Monday 22 March 2010

Miniatures Monday - The Purple Wizard


From the Diaries of J.R.R. Tolkien

7th August, 1968

"Christopher and Michael called round; they had been to Amsterdam on a day-trip and had brought back some delicious cakes and some new tobacco that they thought I might like. Later, whilst walking in the garden, some real elves came out of the bushes and started dancing around me. Then I climbed on the back of a huge dragon and we flew off to Rivendell. There, I met a purple wizard called Star Spirit and he bet me that I could not climb into the sky and pull down all the diamonds..."

8th August, 1968

"Man, my head hurts..."

2 comments:

  1. Nice work

    I just started painting again a couple of weeks ago and I can't dry brush to save my life so I'm really impressed with your skin tones

    ReplyDelete